Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Could Have Been Bad

So, I didn't sleep for the past 2 nights studying for 2 exams I have today. So of course I'm living off of Red Bull and 5 hour energy drinks. I decide, hey it might be a good idea to get something to eat for lunch. So I call Pizza Hut and say hello, automatically the other voice says, "Ma'am can I put you on hold?" I was like, "sure!" So I wait 5 minutes and hear the phone click and place my order, and tell chick my name and phone number. I call my little sis up and say hey go pick our pizza up. So she comes back, with not even close to what I had ordered. I'm pretty upset, because not only am I starving to death, but I knew I'd have to call the rude B ,who picked up the phone last time at pizza hut, and talk to her again. Calmly I call, the phone picks up "Ma,am can I put you on hold?" I'm like, "No!" She's like, "well I have another customer on the phone." I said, "I don't care, I just had my order picked up and its completely wrong." She's like, " you told me your name was Sherwin Williams, I was like, "Ma'am are you shitting me." "How the hell do you get Sherwin Williams out of Tina Miller!" So now I'm stuck with 2 large pizzas that are covered in, I DON'T EVEN KNOW, and I refuse to drive back over to pizza hut, because it was their mistake. NOT MINE! Needless to say, now I'm still hungry, pissed off, and still have one more test to take today....NICE HUH?

No comments:

Post a Comment